Easily convert CSV files and Excel spreadsheets. Convert XML files to CSV and Excel spreadsheets. FileSculptor converts to/from CSV, XML, XLS files (Excel 97-2003) and XLSX files (Excel 2007-2016). It will save you time if you have to convert files and transform data frequently. Does not require Microsoft Excel.
- Convert between file formats CSV, XML, XLS and XLSX
- Support for spreadsheets from Excel 97 to Excel 2016
- Select and reorder fields
- Create calculated fields
- Create an icon on the desktop to convert files with one click
- Automatically convert files using scheduled tasks
- Additional utility to convert files from DOS command prompt or .BAT files
Import one or more source files in the formats CSV, XML, XLS or XLSX. Preview the content of the data to be converted on a grid. You can also configure search masks to process selected files in a folder and then move the processed files to another folder
Create calculated fields based on fields from the source files
Configure calculated fields using functions and logical expressions
Export the converted data creating or appending to the destination file in CSV, XLS or XLSX formats
Configure conversions to run from a desktop icon, create a scheduled task or run from command prompt and BAT files
Additionally, the FSRUN utility brings support for command-line operations, executing the same conversion projects created by FileSculptor. Click here to know how to convert files from command prompt and BATCH files.